Professional coach, Gestalt therapist, and consultant-trainer
My 20 years of multicultural, operational and functional professional experience in managerial and executive positions (such as International Marketing Manager and Human Resources Director) mean I can make a contribution in international and national contexts, on issues of change management, complex project management, HR strategy alignment, skills management and business continuity.
I am trilingual (French/English/German) and can assist you in international changes by taking the multicultural dimension on board.
As a coach, trainer and consultant, my aim is to develop individual and collective talents to a high standard but with benevolence. The first lever I like to apply? Giving full scope to positive and creative energy.”
Guidance and coaching
- Individual coaching for taking up a new position, for career development or a change of direction (manager of other managers, directors).
- Coaching of operational, functional or project teams.
- Supporting management teams: vision – communication – operation, including in the context of restructuring or a merger.
- Individual and group coaching in difficult situations (tensions, conflicts) or situations of deadlock, resistance to new challenges.
- Development of behavioural skills (training and coaching): strategy orientation, leadership, interpersonal communication, cooperation, mobilisation, agility and change management.
- Alignment of HR strategy, design and deployment of HR systems (including in the context of acquisitions).
- Design and facilitation of transformation and training programmes: operational, cross-functional, remote and high-potential management (international).
Training and certificates
- TOP® Potential Optimisation Techniques Practitioner
- Gestalt qualifications: Gestalt Professional Coach (Epoke) and Gestalt Practitioner (EPG)
- Training and qualifications from the HEC/CRC Group coaching school (Jouy-En-Josas)
- Herrmann certification
- MBTI Certification
- TMI, Transactional Analysis, Process Com certifications
- Post-graduate course in Human Resources, ISC Paris
- EM Lyon specialisation in Marketing
Networks and Activities
- Ongoing training at the Ecole Parisienne de Gestalt and at Acorpsdense
- Supervision with Epoke
- Member of ANDRH: National Association of Human Resources Directors
- Member of ICF: International Coaching France
- Involved in HR training courses (e.g. Human Resources postgraduate courses at ISC Paris, Junior MBA IEP Rennes, EM Lyon).
Where will you find me outside the office?
With my family, on a trip, always on the move (hiking, dancing, aquagym…) or in the kitchen! Or contributing to a book or a study on a theme that is close to my heart, such as management by women, equality, managerial audacity, or unconventional managers.