Transformation processes and crisis management
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails.” Jimmy Dean
We work with you to build a change management system adapted to your company’s identity to facilitate lasting transformation.
Our experience as managers, human resources specialists and psychotherapists lets us provide an external, impartial viewpoint and a wider range of options, after listening and reformulating to take your issues into account. Our analyses, recommendations and discussions will help you clarify and decide on the actions you need to take to bring your business strategy into line with your human resources strategy, to put you on the path to sustainable development.
We help you implement these actions, turn them into processes, then monitor and evaluate them.
WHAT’S AT STAKE
- Reintroduce a momentum for change. Certain events can lead to complex situations in the company: strained relations between and/or within departments, deadlocked communication, resistance, etc.
- Anticipate and prepare for complex transformation: new strategy, reorientation of the business…. structural changes for the organisation require preparation, implementation and coordination.
- Speed up the transformation process: scale things up in an agile, intelligent and proactive way.
For the organisation:
- A holistic view of the situation to be resolved and of the interactions between the groups.
- Sharing and the passing on of skills (know-how, soft skills).
- Involvement and empowerment of all stakeholders (HR, managers, executives, etc.) in the transformation.
- Stimulation of collective intelligence and creation of an open-ended dynamic.
- Long-term adhesion: positive dissemination, spin-off effect.
- Fundamental changes in operating methods that extend beyond the initial scope.
For individuals and teams:
- Rooted in reality: more in touch with their experience, context, culture and work environment.
- Greater mobilisation of individual and collective resources.
- Becoming an agent and contributor to change.
- Creating interaction between individual particularities and group dynamics.
- Co-construction to connect with your experience and your issues without seeking to change them.
- A starting point that recognises that change does not take a linear path from point A to point B: there are numerous steps along the way.
- An educational approach based on “Form’Action” or the proactive development of skills and behaviour. In a changing world where there is a strong demand for adaptation, “active” training seminars allow for the development and upgrading of skills and the transformation of practices… leading to greater empowerment.
OUR PLUS POINTS
- Pragmatism, productivity, performance, practical actions.
- Innovation, R&D, exposure to new ideas is a fact of life for us.
- Making music from different approaches to create harmony.
- Positioned “with” the project team: we are an integral part of it yet maintain a detached view.
- The capability to work within any environment: line management, sector, etc.
- Constant adjustment.
AREAS OF INTERVENTION – SOME EXAMPLES
- Change management (e.g. organisational change, mergers, acquisitions).
- Supporting a dynamic of change in a complex environment.
- Developing sustainable performance.
- Implementing your business plan.
- Preventing and managing psychosocial risks.
- Managing a remote team.
- Creating pathways for the development of talents, leadership and high potential.
- Interpersonal and multicultural communication.
- Preparing to sell or transfer your business.
- Taking over an activity or business.
- Passing on knowledge by training business experts to become trainers.
- Fostering the induction of newcomers.